Compare MRF ZSLK and Goodyear EAGLE F1 GSD3
- Models Supported10 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.8/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.2/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.1/52.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ZSLK 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amit ShrivastavaPosted on 16-03-2015 18:51:084.3
The ZSLK is another of MRF's best designs. It has a blend of the very best features a radial could bring to its driver. Smooth braking and cornering, along with a low rolling resistance, together build a quality ride experience. Tighter steering, balanced handling, and excellent grip, make for the best control a car could be delivered. The vehicle is also aided with a better fuel economy when adorned with this radial. The tyre seals its benefits with a quiet, peaceful ride atmosphere guaranteed throughout.
Reviews for EAGLE F1 GSD3 185/65 R14 86H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475530Width (mm)175185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By NaveenPosted on 03-03-2015 15:58:453.6
Goodyear is renowned in the area of tyre making, and not without good reason. The Eagle F1 GSD3 raises barriers for tyres around the world. It blends the best performance with top notch handling and safety. Supreme grip, both on wet and dry surfaces, comes along with a firm braking capacity. Both balance and stability are assured with this radial, and precision steering battles the uncertainties of a road with the best handling possible. Altogether, this is a tyre that puts together the best elements for its driver.