Compare MRF ZSPORT and MRF ZV2K
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.5/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.2/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ZSPORT 205/55 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 19-03-2015 18:22:183.6
This is another fine model from MRF. It brings the best of all benefits to the ride, with high grade control and smooth handling. Furthermore, wet performance is also top notch, so that the ride is secured with the highest safety when treading on wet surface. Durability is higher than most others, with protection against the harsh roads imbibed with the tyre. The fuel economy is improved, and a quiet, comfortable ride is built. Altogether, this is a tyre built with a new vision for the roads.
Reviews for ZV2K 195/60 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560560Width (mm)205195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 16-03-2015 18:44:553.4
The ZV2K is one of the best radials ever made. It defines quality on many rounds, with top notch control, smooth handling, stability at all conditions, and benefits extending to include the fuel economy and ride quality as well.