Compare Nexen ATRV and JK Brute 4x4
- Models Supported4 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.5/54.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ATRV 235/75 R15 105T TubelessWrite a Review
- By NikhilPosted on 06-03-2015 15:37:164.1
The ATRV is a radial that defines quality on every means. It applies firm traction to the vehicle on all surfaces, and allows for smooth and effortless braking. The most precise steering response allows for control on a far more advanced level. In addition to all this, the tyre also helps save fuel and increase mileage. Comfort and peace are assured with this radial, which strives to deliver the best to its owner.
Reviews for Brute 4x4 215/75 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.9250Width (mm)235215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By SivadathanPosted on 11-03-2015 18:45:084.4
The Brute 4x4 is another manifestation of JK tyres great engineering. This is a radial that is able to secure the best of all benefits, bringing the world to the feet of its driver. It has a high grade grip that suits all road conditions and surfaces, keeping the vehicle grounded always. An enhanced braking makes turning smoother and easier. The best steering response further raises controls, allowing the driver to steer through turns with confidence and ease. The fuel economy is also improved as a benefit of the radial, which maintains a low rolling pressure. Further, a quiet and comfortable ride is assured, with controlled noise emission. Altogether, this is a tyre model that sets the entire industry to a new scale.