Compare Nexen CP 672 and MRF ZVRL
- Models Supported10 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.2/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.5/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for CP 672 205/60 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Rajendra SinghPosted on 03-03-2015 17:53:193.2
The Nexen brand is renowned for what they do, and this model throws light on how they make it happen. This is a radial that brings firm traction on all surfaces. It endures wet grounds and gives traction to beat all harsh conditions. The best braking capacity allows a vehicle with this radial to ease its way through turns. In addition to all this, the radial has the best steering response, allowing for an upgrade in the car's handling by many levels. Comfort and peace are also ensured with the help of this radial, which has the lowest rolling resistance for a smooth and easy drive. A lowered noise emission tops all of this. Altogether, it is safe to say that the CP 672 model is sure to set the standard for tyres for years to come.
Reviews for ZVRL 245/70 R16 111S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.01090Width (mm)205245Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Sagar GhughePosted on 05-03-2015 18:58:284
The range of tyres from a company like MRF are assured the best quality one could ask for. This model stands by its promise of grandeur and quality. It provides traction to last on all surfaces, and allows the vehicle a firmer hold with regard to braking. A precise steering response ensures the best control and handling. Balance and stable driving are also ensured with a radial as advanced as this. An enhanced material combination gives it strength and longevity. A smoother rolling resistance saves fuel and makes for a peaceful, quiet drive. With all its benefits put together, this model is assured to redefine tyre standards for years to come.