Compare Nexen N 2000 and Bridgestone TURANZA AR20
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.3/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.1/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for N 2000 205/55 R15 88V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh VashishtaPosted on 03-03-2015 17:57:193.8
The N 2000 brings the best of all benefits to its vehicle. It has superior wet and dry grip. Braking is improved for smooth cornering. The best steering response further upgrades control and handling. Balance is affirmed throughout, building a safe and stable drive experience. This radial goes past conventional boundaries of tyres, and enhances fuel economy as well. It tops off its impressive features with an assurance of a quiet and comfortable ride.
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560462Width (mm)205175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.