Compare Nexen SB802 and Bridgestone TURANZA AR20
- Models Supported10 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.3/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for SB802 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Ritika KaliaPosted on 20-03-2015 14:11:113.7
Nexen has successfully made its mark in the tyre industry by offering high quality products at reasonable prices. It has manufactured a wide range of products and SB802 is one among them. This particular model gives the best traction on wet roads, while safeguarding a vehicle from skidding. It enables short braking distances and keeps a car safe mainly, at the time of taking turns. Moreover, it also guarantees stability of a vehicle throughout even at high speeds. By providing a better steering response, it makes handling quite easier to a driver. Besides these, it offers an exceptional grip on both wet as well as dry surfaces and also guarantees a smooth ride to its passengers. Therefore, all these key qualities certainly makes it a preferred choice among others in the market.
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437345Width (mm)155145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.