Compare Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II and MRF Zapper FQ
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.6/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for DIABLO ROSSO II 120/70 R17 58H M/C TubelessWrite a Review
- By Praveen BhatiPosted on 03-03-2015 14:30:053.9
Diablo Rosso II is one of the finest products from the acclaimed tyre manufacturer, Pirelli. It brings a mix of all functions a tyre stands for, with the best control, traction, braking, durability safety and fuel efficiency as well. It is, altogether, a mark of true brilliance in the field of tyre designing.
Reviews for Zapper FQ 80/100 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.2360Width (mm)12080Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.70100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)4 Years5 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 06-03-2015 16:14:073.5
The Zapper range of tyres from MRF marks quality in every manner possible. This model, the Zapper FQ is a premium radial that suffers from no let down. It has the best durability among tyres, and brings a firm grip and traction on all surfaces. Braking is made smooth and eased with its high grade handling capacity. A precise steering response further reaches out to raise the vehicle's control level. Topping off the benefits of this tyre are a better fuel efficiency and a quiet, comfortable drive assurance. All in all, the reputation that MRF has built around itself is due in its entirety, to premium quality radials such as this one.