Compare Pirelli P1 CINTURATO VERDE and Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS
- Models Supported5 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.4/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.4/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.2/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for P1 CINTURATO VERDE 185/65 R14 86T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 23-03-2015 18:23:254
Pirelli has always been successful in catering to the needs of its customers by offering high quality products at appropriate prices. The P1 CINTURATO VERDE is one of its tyre models that gives its passengers a smooth driving experience. It is made with a durable tread that features sipes and grooves for providing better grip on all kinds of roads. It ensures quietness all through the drive by cutting down noise emissions. In addition to these, it is capable to absorb shocks and has protection from uneven wear. It ensures stability when driving at high speeds and at the time of taking turns. On the whole, this radial has the finest handling and braking characteristics that makes the ride quite comfortable.
Reviews for ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 165/65 R14 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530437Width (mm)185165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)4 Years5 Years
- By AnkurPosted on 26-04-2019 17:31:334.3
Goodyear tyre is highly professional long life tyre exclusively for Indian roads. Stability good in wet and dry braking. i want to recommend it for rough and tough driving.