Compare TVS ANACONDA and MRF Zapper YM
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/52.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.6/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/52.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.1/52.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ANACONDA 3.00/R18 52P 6PRWrite a Review
- By ThomasPosted on 17-03-2015 18:12:354.3
The Anaconda is a great model from TVS, a company that has defined quality on many levels prior to this as well. It brings a firm grip on all surfaces, bringing the best wet performance as well. Steering is tightened, and control is upgraded. Handling is made smooth and easy, with the help of an improved braking and cornering ability. The bike is shielded with balance and stability throughout, so that the best safety is guaranteed no matter what. The fuel economy is also raised, and a comfortable, quiet ride is assured.
Reviews for Zapper YM 2.75/18Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.2000Width (mm)32.75Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 16-03-2015 16:58:542.5
The Zapper YM is another stunning model from the Zapper range of tyres, manufactured by MRF. This is a radial that brings all the best elements together in one tyre. It has a firm control, enabled with excellent grip and an improved braking ability. Cornering is made smooth, and steering is tightened with the help of a precise response. The low rolling effort, along with the uniform wear, together ensure that the ride is smooth and comfortable. This is a boon to the fuel economy as well, with reduced fuel consumptions. All in all, MRF marks its dominance in the tyre industry with the help of tyres such as this one.