Compare TVS ATT 250 and MRF Zapper FQ
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.8/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.4/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ATT 250 3.00/R17 50P 6PR TubeWrite a Review
- By DharshanPosted on 17-03-2015 18:20:484.1
The ATT 250 tyre model from the TVS brand is specially designed for two wheelers. It has an attractive tread pattern that features sipes in between grooves. These function to control noise emissions and to give a peaceful driving experience. Its braking performance is quite impressive and offers incomparable steering response. It comes with wider grooves all over, which helps in pumping out water effectively to maintain good traction on wet surfaces. The company has built it with high grade materials that toughens it from the inside and makes it capable of taking on any surface. Besides these, it is also capable of increasing fuel efficiency, reduce carbon dioxide emissions and makes handling quite convenient to a driver.
Reviews for Zapper FQ 80/100 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1900Width (mm)380Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 06-03-2015 16:14:073.5
The Zapper range of tyres from MRF marks quality in every manner possible. This model, the Zapper FQ is a premium radial that suffers from no let down. It has the best durability among tyres, and brings a firm grip and traction on all surfaces. Braking is made smooth and eased with its high grade handling capacity. A precise steering response further reaches out to raise the vehicle's control level. Topping off the benefits of this tyre are a better fuel efficiency and a quiet, comfortable drive assurance. All in all, the reputation that MRF has built around itself is due in its entirety, to premium quality radials such as this one.