Compare TVS ATT 350 and Michelin SIRAC STREET
- Models Supported6 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.5/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/54.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/54.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.8/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ATT 350 3.25/R19 60P 6PR TubeWrite a Review
- By Sandeep SharmaPosted on 20-03-2015 12:29:583.7
The ATT 350 from the TVS brand is an ideal model for two wheelers. It is constructed with all the characteristic features that aids in giving a smooth and safe ride. It delivers the finest braking performance, even if a bike is driven at high speeds or on water filled roads. This radial makes better contact with roads and maintains good stability as well as grip. It comes with a unique tread pattern that enables it to run on both wet as well as dry road conditions. Besides these, it ensures safe cornering and provides an excellent steering response. All in all, this tyre model gives a driver the best driving experience.
Reviews for SIRAC STREET 3.25/R19 54P TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.25054Width (mm)3.253.25Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1919Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By AshutoshPosted on 06-03-2015 17:20:484.5
A tyre supports a multitude of features for its vehicle. This radial scores on all of them, with the best of all benefits combined in one piece. It offers maximum traction to suit all surfaces. Durability is improved to its very finest, allowing this tyre to stand the roughness of roads for the longest life possible. Fuel consumption is also refined to give a higher mileage, while a comfortable as well as peaceful drive is also assured. Altogether, this Sirac Street is a landmark model for the tyre industry in its entirety.