Compare TVS ATT 525 EUROGRIP and MRF Zapper YM
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/52.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.7/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.7/52.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.5/52.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ATT 525 EUROGRIP 2.75/R17 41P 4PR TubeWrite a Review
- By AnweshPosted on 06-03-2015 15:18:523.6
This is a radial that brings the finest elements made in a tyre together. It offers high grade quality that is meant to stand the beating of time, with the toughest durability possible. It aims to refine its vehicle's handling to its very highest, with the best grip on all surfaces, a smooth braking ability, and finest steering maneuverability. It also upgrades the drive quality for its rider, with the most comfortable ride met with little strain, and a quiet, peaceful atmosphere throughout. All in all, TVS marks its achievement in the realm of tyres with this radial, and many more like this.
Reviews for Zapper YM 80/100 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1450Width (mm)2.7580Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 16-03-2015 16:58:542.5
The Zapper YM is another stunning model from the Zapper range of tyres, manufactured by MRF. This is a radial that brings all the best elements together in one tyre. It has a firm control, enabled with excellent grip and an improved braking ability. Cornering is made smooth, and steering is tightened with the help of a precise response. The low rolling effort, along with the uniform wear, together ensure that the ride is smooth and comfortable. This is a boon to the fuel economy as well, with reduced fuel consumptions. All in all, MRF marks its dominance in the tyre industry with the help of tyres such as this one.