Compare TVS ATT 725 and Metro CONTI SUMO PLUS
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.4/53/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.3/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for ATT 725 90/90 R17 49P TubeWrite a Review
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 20-03-2015 12:34:013.5
TVS is one of the successful tyre making firms in the market that has won countless customers. This brand is preferred a lot over others for the quality it ensures in its products. Among the various products it has offered, this ATT 725 comes with the finest handling characteristics. It has an excellent braking ability that enables a vehicle to stop at shorter distances. It ensures a bike remains safe at the time of taking turns. Stability is best maintained even when it is driven at high speed and on bad roads. A firm grip is guaranteed on both wet and dry surfaces. Besides these, it gives an excellent steering response and reduces noise emissions. Its other qualities like preventing hydroplaning and ensuring smooth ride further adds to its advantages.
Reviews for CONTI SUMO PLUS 3.00/R17 6PR TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.185Width (mm)903Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.90Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years3 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 10-03-2015 16:29:493.5
Metro Continental is a name that has branded itself among bike radial manufacturers. This model, the Conti Sumo Plus, is another of their finest engineering manifested. It brings a great control over the vehicle when driving, equipped with an improved braking and a precise steering response. Furthermore, the traction that the tyre provides endures all road conditions, and also wet surfaces. Precision engineering builds the tyre for longevity to go alongside its great quality. The tyre also seeks to reduce the burden of fuel consumption, and makes for a peaceful, comfortable ride.