Compare TVS Mega star plus and MRF MoGrip Moto D
- Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.6/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/54.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.4/54.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Mega star plus 2.50/R16 41L 6PR TubeWrite a Review
- By NikhilPosted on 20-03-2015 14:05:344.2
This is a model that means to upgrade all aspects of the bike. It makes for great control, with a high end grip, improved braking, tightened steering and the best stability possible. Also, it ensures that the handling is also made smoother and flexible, so that cornering is easier. It is raised with all road conditions in mind, and as a result, its wet performance is just as high grade, with the help of an excellent traction on wet grounds as well. Durability and strength are affirmed to the highest, so that the tread life lasts longer than most others. The fuel economy is also improved as a benefit of this radial. A quiet, peaceful ride with the best quality seals the ride experience that one is guaranteed with this radial.
Reviews for MoGrip Moto D 3.25/16Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.120Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.145Width (mm)2.53.25Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 09-03-2015 15:21:194.2
MRF is a very popular tyre brand, whose products are supplied to numerous countries all over the world. All the tyres offered by this firm are the result of its latest technological methods and research. One such model from this brand is MoGrip Moto D, which is the best choice when it comes to wet traction. It comes with an aggressive block design that keeps a vehicle grounded by offering the much needed grip. Whether a vehicle is driven on highways or off roads, this component ensures maximum stability. This tyre has a rugged tread pattern with solid blocks that gives it a larger contact path. It offers the much needed resistance and safety thus, making it a preferred choice among various others. All in all, this is a perfect model that is developed with all the fine qualities that any driver could ask for in a tyre.