Compare TVS PANCER and Michelin Pilot Road 4
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.7/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for PANCER 120/80 R17 61PWrite a Review
- By Ritika KaliaPosted on 26-03-2015 18:04:064
TVS is a well known brand for its vehicles, but it has a strong dominance in the tyre market as well. This model, the PANCER, is one of their higher end products. It brings the best of all elements together in one tyre. It has the best grip on all surfaces, a superior braking ability, a high grade handling, control, and a refined steering maneuverability. All of this together makes it best suited for performance, but at the same time, gives it the hold on safety and secure driving that is also much needed. Comfort, peace, and a better fuel economy are added benefits of this radial.
Reviews for Pilot Road 4 120/70 ZR17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.25758Width (mm)120120Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By NishantPosted on 27-03-2015 17:37:123.7
Pilot Road 4 is one of the tyre models offered by the Michelin brand, which is made with the help of latest technological methods. It is a sport touring radial that is constructed with rubber, new silica and a few other elements, which makes it highly durable and long lasting as well. It features a unique tread design that enhances grip on all surfaces, be it dry or wet road conditions. This radial enables short stopping distances and guarantees safe cornering. Besides these, it avoids the onset of aquaplaning and enhances traction on wet and slippery surfaces. Moreover, it helps in maintaining the stability of a vehicle at all times, while giving a better driving experience to its riders.