Compare TVS PANCER and MRF Zapper FQ
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.7/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for PANCER 120/80 R17 61PWrite a Review
- By Ritika KaliaPosted on 26-03-2015 18:04:064
TVS is a well known brand for its vehicles, but it has a strong dominance in the tyre market as well. This model, the PANCER, is one of their higher end products. It brings the best of all elements together in one tyre. It has the best grip on all surfaces, a superior braking ability, a high grade handling, control, and a refined steering maneuverability. All of this together makes it best suited for performance, but at the same time, gives it the hold on safety and secure driving that is also much needed. Comfort, peace, and a better fuel economy are added benefits of this radial.
Reviews for Zapper FQ 80/100 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.2570Width (mm)12080Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.80100Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 06-03-2015 16:14:073.5
The Zapper range of tyres from MRF marks quality in every manner possible. This model, the Zapper FQ is a premium radial that suffers from no let down. It has the best durability among tyres, and brings a firm grip and traction on all surfaces. Braking is made smooth and eased with its high grade handling capacity. A precise steering response further reaches out to raise the vehicle's control level. Topping off the benefits of this tyre are a better fuel efficiency and a quiet, comfortable drive assurance. All in all, the reputation that MRF has built around itself is due in its entirety, to premium quality radials such as this one.