Compare TVS Rambo and MRF Zapper Y
- Models Supported1 Model Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/52.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.5/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.4/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.1/52.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Rambo 140/90 R15 76P TubeWrite a Review
- By ShekharPosted on 26-03-2015 18:05:443.7
This Rambo tyre model is built for the sturdier roads capacity, and it achieves near perfection in its all rounded aim. It brings the best performance benefits, blending them with fuel efficiency. It has a superior traction to suit all surfaces, and grips the road even on slippery conditions. Comfort and peace are also guarded by this tyre, sealing it as one of the most successful and cleverly built products of TVS.
Reviews for Zapper Y 130/90 R15Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.150Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4000Width (mm)140130Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.9090Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By ChetanPosted on 16-03-2015 16:56:073.1
The Zapper Y is a fine radial from MRF. It integrates all the best features of a tyre, building the best quality and performance for its driver. A low rolling resistance ensures a smooth and comfortable ride. The controlled noise emissions make for peace when driving. Performance is top grade, with the best traction, an improved braking, a responsive steering, and a well assured balance all through the drive.