Well suited for long highway drives, this tyre offers superior ride comfort by minimizing the noise filtered into cabin. It makes use of a special Conti Silent Tread Pattern Technology for a quiet ride quality. The rubber compound used and the tread pattern work together to offer high wet and dry traction.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica Infused compound makes for superior wet performances
- Conti Silent Tread Technology makes for a very quiet ride
- V- Shape sipes and tread make for a comfortable ride quality
- Innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking
- Wide longitudinal ribs make for superior handling and control at high speeds
- Low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating89
89 (580 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.