More Variants Of CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL
|245/70 R16 111S||Tubeless||Rs.10321|
|235/75 R15 109T||Tubeless||Rs.8780|
About Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL
It is an All-Terrain tyre that performs extremely well over rough and rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern to offer superior grip over all surfaces including mild snow. Its solid construction provides good protection against damages like cuts and abrasions. In spite of being an all-terrain tyre, it offers a very comfortable and relatively quiet ride over highways.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Benefits & Features
- Wear resistant tread compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Solid construction makes for good resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Rows of siped tread blocks ensure superior wet and dry braking
- Wide lateral and shoulder grooves ensure high wet performances
- Staggered blocks lead to a quiet and comfortable ride quality
User Reviews for Continental Tyres
Car Using Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL Tyres
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My car rim size is14"A.
For the specified rim size, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5-165/80 R14 85H will be a good option as it offers amazing wet performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Hi I have a Ritz VXI, 10 years old and want to upgrade the tyres for city/highway and occasional rides on hill roads. So need tyres which provide me good grip. Please recommend
- Q.Looking for best tyres for ford EcoSport 205/60r16.. please throw some light on the recommendation. Currently it runs on MRF.A.
Hi Janarthanan, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre for your Ecosport. The tyre offers a very good ride quality and superior traction along with good good durability over rough or un-paved roads. In case you want a better tyre then go for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre. It would offer even better ride comfort and suoerior handling with exceptional grip. However, if budget is not a constraint and you want to go for something top of line then Michelin Primacy 3ST would be a very good option. This tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride quality, long tread life and excellent grip and handling. Regards, RamitAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:46:30