It is an All-Terrain tyre that performs extremely well over rough and rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern to offer superior grip over all surfaces including mild snow. Its solid construction provides good protection against damages like cuts and abrasions. In spite of being an all-terrain tyre, it offers a very comfortable and relatively quiet ride over highways.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Benefits & Features
- Wear resistant tread compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Solid construction makes for good resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Rows of siped tread blocks ensure superior wet and dry braking
- Wide lateral and shoulder grooves ensure high wet performances
- Staggered blocks lead to a quiet and comfortable ride quality
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.