It is an SUV tyre that has been designed to offer excellent braking and handling capabilities at high speeds along with superior ride comfort. Suitable for vehicle like Range Rover Evoque and Volkswagen Touareg, this tyre comes equipped with solid construction and has high resistance to damages like cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for- Highway drives, city use and mild off-roading
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide Central tread pattern makes for superior handling and control
- Additional raised areas in tread lead to excellent wet and dry braking
- Circumferential channels and sipes make for superior wet traction
- Closed shoulder pattern makes for a quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Wide contact patch and even pressure distribution leads to a long tread life
- Aggressive and highly siped tread pattern performs well over mild off-roading
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
800 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Continental Tyres
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours