This tyre has been designed to offer superior safety and braking efficiency even at high speeds. Its high silica compound makes for superior traction over wet and dry surfaces and also enhances the tread life. It has low rolling resistance which makes for improved fuel efficiency for the vehicle.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica infused tyre compound makes for superior wet performance and long tyre life
- Wide central ribs provide for superior handling and controls
- Incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking
- Circumferential grooves and sipes make for superior water evacuation
- Low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating77
77 (412 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.