Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesFuel efficientComfortLong tyre lifeWet GripDry GripHandlingLow noise
More Variants Of ContiMaxContact MC5
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5100|
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6455|
|205/55 R15 FR 88V||Tubeless||Rs.6200|
|205/60 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7460|
|205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.6100|
|225/60 R15 96V||Tubeless||Rs.8600|
About Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
This tyre has been designed to offer superior road grip over wet as well as dry surfaces. Its wide foot print with pressure optimization helps in delivering precise steering response and enhances tread life. Tread compound consists of silica which reduces fuel consumption by reducing rolling resistance.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide foot print with pressure optimization makes for long tread life
- Wide circumferential ribs make for superior steering response and control
- Conti Silent Tread Pattern Groove technology makes for a very quiet ride comfortable
- Innovative tread pattern provides for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica enriched rubber compound makes for long tread life and superior wet braking
- Low rolling resistance makes for high fuel efficiency
User Reviews for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Tyres
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.Which tyre is suitable for swift dzire tour 2016 modelA.
The suggested tyre is Continental ContiComfortContact CC5, as the tyre provides great ride comfort along with superior wet performances.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Recommended tyre for wagon rA.
The recommended tyre for the vehicle is Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 because of the extended tread life of the tyres along with the superior traction over wet and dry surfaces.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14