Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesFuel efficientComfortLong tyre lifeWet GripDry GripHandlingLow noise
Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Variants
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 195/55 R15 FR 85V||NA||Rs.5100|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5100|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6455|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 205/55 R15 FR 88V||Tubeless||Rs.6200|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 205/60 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7460|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.6100|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 225/60 R15 96V||Tubeless||Rs.8600|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 195/55 R16 FR 87V||NA||Rs.8000|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 205/55 R16 FR 91V||NA||Rs.10000|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 205/60 R16 FR 92V||NA||Rs.6800|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 215/55 R16 FR 93V||NA||Rs.10600|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 215/60 R16 FR 95V||NA||Rs.8400|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 225/50 R16 FR 92V||NA||Rs.9900|
|Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 225/55 R16 FR 95V||NA||Rs.12190|
Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Features
About Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
This tyre has been designed to offer superior road grip over wet as well as dry surfaces. Its wide foot print with pressure optimization helps in delivering precise steering response and enhances tread life. Tread compound consists of silica which reduces fuel consumption by reducing rolling resistance.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide foot print with pressure optimization makes for long tread life
- Wide circumferential ribs make for superior steering response and control
- Conti Silent Tread Pattern Groove technology makes for a very quiet ride comfortable
- Innovative tread pattern provides for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica enriched rubber compound makes for long tread life and superior wet braking
- Low rolling resistance makes for high fuel efficiency
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Is Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5?
Can I use Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 compatible with Car?
Popular Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52