This tyre has been designed to offer superior road grip over wet as well as dry surfaces. Its wide foot print with pressure optimization helps in delivering precise steering response and enhances tread life. Tread compound consists of silica which reduces fuel consumption by reducing rolling resistance.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide foot print with pressure optimization makes for long tread life
- Wide circumferential ribs make for superior steering response and control
- Conti Silent Tread Pattern Groove technology makes for a very quiet ride comfortable
- Innovative tread pattern provides for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica enriched rubber compound makes for long tread life and superior wet braking
- Low rolling resistance makes for high fuel efficiency
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio55
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating95
95 (690 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingV
V (240 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.