Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Highlights
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is a tubeless tyre available in 14, 15, 16, and 17 inches size range. There are 21 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4800 - Rs 11200, the CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti S Cross, Ford Ecosport, Toyota Innova, Ford Figo Aspire, Ford Figo, and Toyota Corolla Altis.
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Price List
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Features
A tyre specially designed for premium vehicles, it offers exceptional handling and control even at high speeds. Making use of innovative 3D tread technology, this tyre provides superior wet and dry traction and accentuated braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City use
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D groove technology makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide circumferential ribs provide for superior handling and control
- Even contact pressure of tread blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Lateral grooves on shoulders make for a very quiet ride quality
- Deeper tread grooves make for superior ride comfort even over rough roads
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyres
The CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is a tyre that blends the best of all features. It grants high end performance, but does not let down on more subt...
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2?
Can I use Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyres
Popular Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19
- Q.Which brand is good Continental or Michelin and I am upgrading size also 185/65 R15.A.
Continental and Michelin are both are class-leading brands and perform excellently under any road conditions. However, it is the availability, warranty and after-sales support that plays a decisive role in the purchase. Here, Michelin has an upper hand with its widespread network across India, therefore you can pick Michelin. On the tyre upgrade, tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to stick to the company fitted tyre size.Answered 03-Jan-2022 15:00:10
- Q.for Honda City 5th Gen, which tyre is best Continental or Yokohama size 195*55*16A.
You can pick Continental for its performance and stability, while Yokohama can be chosen for its overall reliability and performance under Indian road conditions. Moreover, when warranty and after sales service network is considered Yokohama fares better. Therefore, as per your preference for the said tyre size you can pick between Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Yokohama BluEarth AE50.Answered 07-Dec-2021 17:14:01
- Q.for MM540 jeep to use both off road and on roadA.
You can tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra AT2, Continental Conti Cross Contact AT and Hankook Dynapro AT-M (RF10).Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:02:12