Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesFuel efficientBetter brakingComfortWet GripDry GripHandlingLow noise
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Variants
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Features
About Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
A tyre specially designed for premium vehicles, it offers exceptional handling and control even at high speeds. Making use of innovative 3D tread technology, this tyre provides superior wet and dry traction and accentuated braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City use
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D groove technology makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide circumferential ribs provide for superior handling and control
- Even contact pressure of tread blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Lateral grooves on shoulders make for a very quiet ride quality
- Deeper tread grooves make for superior ride comfort even over rough roads
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2?
Can I use Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyres
Popular Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52