Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesFuel efficientBetter brakingComfortWet GripDry GripHandlingLow noise
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Highlights
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is a tubeless tyre available in 14, 15, 16, and 17 inches size range. There are 21 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4800 - Rs 11200, the CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti S Cross, Ford Ecosport, Toyota Innova, Ford Figo Aspire, Ford Figo, and Toyota Corolla Altis.
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Price List
Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Features
A tyre specially designed for premium vehicles, it offers exceptional handling and control even at high speeds. Making use of innovative 3D tread technology, this tyre provides superior wet and dry traction and accentuated braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City use
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D groove technology makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide circumferential ribs provide for superior handling and control
- Even contact pressure of tread blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Lateral grooves on shoulders make for a very quiet ride quality
- Deeper tread grooves make for superior ride comfort even over rough roads
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyres
The CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is a tyre that blends the best of all features. It grants high end performance, but does not let down on more subt...
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2?
Can I use Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyres
Popular Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.What is the next tyre upsize that I can use for tata zest car ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go with upsize choose 205/55 R15. You can pick the new tyre among Hankook Ventus V8 RS, Yokohama S drive AS01 and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5 as per your budget and preference.Answered 22-Jul-2021 13:55:20
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39