A tyre specially designed for premium vehicles, it offers exceptional handling and control even at high speeds. Making use of innovative 3D tread technology, this tyre provides superior wet and dry traction and accentuated braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City use
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D groove technology makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide circumferential ribs provide for superior handling and control
- Even contact pressure of tread blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Lateral grooves on shoulders make for a very quiet ride quality
- Deeper tread grooves make for superior ride comfort even over rough roads
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
710 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
L is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours