A high performance tyre from Continental, it offers superior braking and steering response to make the ride more agile. Wide central ribs provide for great dry traction while the asymmetric grooves ensure superior wet performance and braking.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Stiff longitudinal ribs provide for superior dry braking
- Angled sipes on ribs provide for high speed handling and controls
- Lateral grooves and sipes provide for superior wet braking
- Asymmetric tread pattern ensures superior traction over wet and dry surfaces
- Innovative rubber compound with low rolling resistance makes for quick acceleration
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio45
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating100
100 (800 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingY
Y (300 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.