Continental ContiSportContact 3 245/45 ZR18 FR 100Y XL
- Tyre Size245/45 ZR18 FR 100Y XL? What's this
- Warranty3 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet Grip
Continental ContiSportContact 3 Price List
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 235/40 R18 95W||Tubeless||Rs.21999|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 215/50 R17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 265/40 ZR18 FR 101Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 245/45 R17 FR ML 95W||Tubeless||Rs.14200|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 225/45 R17 FR 94W XL||Tubeless||Rs.11800|
Continental ContiSportContact 3 245/45 ZR18 FR 100Y XL Specifications
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
800 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
Compare with Similar Items
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyres
Top Rated Continental Tyres
Other Continental Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Can you please recommend a tyre for my swift dzire diesel 2015 model (165/80 R14)? Will the Michelin XM2/XM2+ makes much difference in comfort and ride quality?A.
Michelin Energy XM2 or XM2+ is altogether a different experience when it comes to comfort and drivability. It is one of the leading premium passenger car tyres surpassing almost all the tyre brands available in India. Other tyre patterns you can consider include Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:36:43
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my car Maruti Celeriox. Tyre size is 165/70 R14. Should I prefer Bridgestone B290 or should I go for Continental Comfort contact 6?A.
Both are very good and dependable tyre patterns. However, when it comes to factors like the after sales service and accessibility, Bridgestone has an upper hand over Continental. Moreover, the B290 is a specifically developed tyre pattern for Indian road conditions and has been an OE tyre for many cars. Therefore, choose wisely.Answered 29-Mar-2022 15:37:51
- Q.I've Mahindra XUV 500 up for new tyres(235/65 R17), I want tyres with better grip (handling & braking) , now I have bridgestone duellers ATA.
As per your requirement you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Geolandar AT G015, Michelin LTX Force, and Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:01:42
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19