Continental ContiSportContact 5 Highlights
Continental ContiSportContact 5 is a tubeless tyre available in 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 15 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 12400 - Rs 29000, the ContiSportContact 5 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Jaguar XJ, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and BMW 7 Series.
Continental ContiSportContact 5 Price List
Continental ContiSportContact 5 Features
Continental ContiSportContact 5 is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed for super cars and high powered SUVs. It offers excellent road grip and cornering capabilities along with longer tread life as compared to other UHP tyres. Its tread pattern has been optimized to offer quick acceleration and improved high speed handling. ContiSportContact 5 is available in 15 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High speed handling and control
- Exceptional wet braking
- Superior high stability
- Excellent wet and dry traction
- Long tread life and low fuel consumption
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiSportContact 5
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiSportContact 5
Is Continental ContiSportContact 5 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiSportContact 5?
Can I use Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiSportContact 5 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiSportContact 5 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyres
Popular Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.I am using bmw 3 GT 2017 modal plz suggest the best tyre good brand company given continental is it is ok 225/50 R 18 95 W FR PLZ SUGGEST GOOD TYREA.
You can opt between Continental Conti Sport Contact 5, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:55:24
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.noise less tyre for city drive for swift Dzire 2015 modelA.
You can pick between Bridgestone B290, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 31-Aug-2021 12:45:52