More Variants Of Continental ContiSportContact 5
|235/60 R18 FR 103V||Tubeless||Rs.18200|
|255/55 R19 FR 111V XL||Tubeless||Rs.23500|
|275/45 R20 FR 110Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.29000|
|215/50 R17 FR 95W XL||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|225/50 R17 FR 98W XL||Tubeless||Rs.12400|
|245/40 R18 FR 93Y||Tubeless||Rs.24618|
|245/45 R18 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.20500|
|245/45 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|245/45 R18 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.23000|
|245/45 R19 FR 98Y||Tubeless||Rs.20000|
|255/45 R19 FR 104Y XL||NA||Rs.21600|
|225/45 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.18500|
|225/50 R17 98W||Tubeless||Rs.13250|
|245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|255/45 R18 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
Continental ContiSportContact 5 Features
About Continental ContiSportContact 5
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed for super cars and high powered SUVs. It offers excellent road grip and cornering capabilities along with longer tread life as compared to other UHP tyres. Its tread pattern has been optimized to offer quick acceleration and improved high speed handling.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed handling and control
- Innovative rubber compound makes for quick initial acceleration
- Unique “Black Chili” rubber polymers provide for exceptional wet braking
- Macro-block design of the shoulder makes for superior high stability
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Low rolling resistance makes for long tread life and low fuel consumption
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyres
Car Using Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52