Continental ContiSportContact 5-245/50 R18 100W Tubeless
- Tyre Size245/50 R18 100W? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandlingBetter brakingFuel efficientLong tyre life
Continental ContiSportContact 5 245/50 R18 100W Features
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed for super cars and high powered SUVs. It offers excellent road grip and cornering capabilities along with longer tread life as compared to other UHP tyres. Its tread pattern has been optimized to offer quick acceleration and improved high speed handling.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior high speed handling and control
- Innovative rubber compound makes for quick initial acceleration
- Unique “Black Chili” rubber polymers provide for exceptional wet braking
- Macro-block design of the shoulder makes for superior high stability
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Low rolling resistance makes for long tread life and low fuel consumption
Continental ContiSportContact 5 245/50 R18 100W Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Continental ContiSportContact 5 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiSportContact 5
Other Continental Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours