About Falken AZENIS FK453CC
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which offers excellent wet and dry traction with reduced noise levels. The tyre comes with a rigid carcass to ensure high speed stability.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica enriched compound makes for superior wet and dry grip
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for superior dry and wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Circumferential grooves provide for effective water evacuation
- Rigid carcass makes for superior high speed stability and safety
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
User Reviews for Falken AZENIS FK453CC Tyres
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Falken AZENIS FK453CC Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir Currently i am using goodyear stock tyres for my hyundai creta SX please suggest good tyres as now time has come to change them.thanksA.
If you are planning to replace the stock tyres, then Falken ZIEX ZE912-205/65 R16 95V will be a good option. It gets straight circumferential grooves for superior wet performance.Answered 22 Jan 2020 01:37:31
- Q.hi i need to change tyres for my xylo pls suggestA.
Hi Smitha, Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre would be a good tyre to begin with for your Xylo. And if in case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. It performs really well over rough terrains. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways/ paved roads then you can go for Falken Wildpeak H/T01 or Bridgestone Dueler. RegardsAnswered 19 Jun 2019 06:17:13
- Q.SX4 VDI 2012, ALLOY 16" - Now using Yokohama 205/55/16 >>one Directional Wheels (35000 KM Completed without any puncture ). Please suggest good Tyre for replacing all 4. Looking for 205/60/16r size or suggest best for cool ride without road noise, better Mileage and long lasting.A.
Keeping your requirements in mind, I would suggest that you go for Falken Azenis PT722 , to begin with, for your SX4 ZXI. It is a very good tyre and offers superior traction with precise handling and a very comfortable ride quality. And in case you want something better then go for Michelin primacy 3 ST. This tyre offers superior traction, excellent handling, a very comfortable ride quality and reduced braking distance for high safety, especially on wet roads. The tread life on this tyre is also very good. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 09 Oct 2017 12:06:20