Falken AZENIS FK453CC Price List
|Falken AZENIS FK453CC 255/55 R18 103Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453CC 275/45 R19 108Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453CC 255/50 R19 107W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453CC 275/40 R20 106Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Falken AZENIS FK453CC Features
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which offers excellent wet and dry traction with reduced noise levels. The tyre comes with a rigid carcass to ensure high speed stability.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica enriched compound makes for superior wet and dry grip
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for superior dry and wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Circumferential grooves provide for effective water evacuation
- Rigid carcass makes for superior high speed stability and safety
Falken AZENIS FK453CC Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Tyres Similar to Falken AZENIS FK453CC
Find FALKEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken AZENIS FK453CC Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken AZENIS FK453CC
Is Falken AZENIS FK453CC good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken AZENIS FK453CC?
Can I use Falken AZENIS FK453CC Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken AZENIS FK453CC tyre available on emi?
Is Falken AZENIS FK453CC compatible with Car?
Car Using Falken AZENIS FK453CC Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About FALKEN Tyre
- Q.Required 265/70/15 tyre size for my pajero carA.
You can choose between Bridgestone Dueler D683, Apollo Apterra HT and Falken Wildpeak HT.Answered 30-Jul-2021 16:49:44
- Q.What if I upgrade my swift vxi tyre to size 185/70/r14???A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 195/70 R14 instead of said 185/70 R14. You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer XL, JK Ultima 210S and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:49:02
- Q.Current size is 205/55/16, would like to upgrade to 205/60/16. Is it recommended.?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by automakers as it affects the mileage and handling of the vehicle. If you don’t mind you can switch to larger tyres. However, the given size is not the correct upsize of the existing tyre. You can go with 215/55 R16 tyre size. The best tyre patterns for this size include Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Falken Ziex ZE912.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:12:59