Falken AZENIS PT722-205/60 R14 88H
- Tyre Size205/60 R14 88H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeLow NoiseComfortDurabilityWet GripDry GripHandling
This is a premium all-season touring tyre which offers a very comfortable and quiet ride quality. It comes with an asymmetric tread pattern for superior wet and dry traction. Its solid construction makes for high durability and enhanced tyre life.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry gripping
- Jointless nylon cap ply makes for improved durability
- Long lateral grooves make for superior wet performance
- Deep tread depth makes for enhanced tread life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for a very comfortable and quiet ride
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for AZENIS PT722 205/60 R14 88H Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 14"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.SX4 VDI 2012, ALLOY 16" - Now using Yokohama 205/55/16 >>one Directional Wheels (35000 KM Completed without any puncture ). Please suggest good Tyre for replacing all 4. Looking for 205/60/16r size or suggest best for cool ride without road noise, better Mileage and long lasting.A.
Keeping your requirements in mind, I would suggest that you go for Falken Azenis PT722 , to begin with, for your SX4 ZXI. It is a very good tyre and offers superior traction with precise handling and a very comfortable ride quality. And in case you want something better then go for Michelin primacy 3 ST. This tyre offers superior traction, excellent handling, a very comfortable ride quality and reduced braking distance for high safety, especially on wet roads. The tread life on this tyre is also very good. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 09 Oct 2017 12:06:20