This is a premium all-season touring tyre which offers a very comfortable and quiet ride quality. It comes with an asymmetric tread pattern for superior wet and dry traction. Its solid construction makes for high durability and enhanced tyre life.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry gripping
- Jointless nylon cap ply makes for improved durability
- Long lateral grooves make for superior wet performance
- Deep tread depth makes for enhanced tread life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for a very comfortable and quiet ride
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
545 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours