Falken Linam R51 LT Variants
|Falken Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 89S||Tubeless||Rs.3640|
|Falken Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 88S||Tubeless||Rs.3640|
Falken Linam R51 LT Features
About Falken Linam R51 LT
This is just the right model for vans and light trucks that is highly durable and has low rolling resistance.
1) Multi-angled grooves - Superior drainage action.
Benefit – Gives firm hold on all surfaces.
2) Large blocks – Assists in water dispersion besides providing excellent support.
Benefit – Ensures the vehicle is well balanced at all times.
3) Numerous sipes – Gives the much needed grip on both wet and dry roads.
Benefit – Decreases noise emissions to make the ride peaceful.
Falken Linam R51 LT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Tyres Similar to Falken Linam R51 LT
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken Linam R51 LT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken Linam R51 LT
Is Falken Linam R51 LT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken Linam R51 LT?
Can I use Falken Linam R51 LT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken Linam R51 LT tyre available on emi?
Is Falken Linam R51 LT compatible with Car?
Popular Falken Linam R51 LT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about falken Tyre
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25