Falken Linam R51 LT
- Ideal ForCity Use
Falken Linam R51 LT Price List
|Falken Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 89S||Tubeless||Rs.3640|
|Falken Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 88S||Tubeless||Rs.3640|
Falken Linam R51 LT Features
This is just the right model for vans and light trucks that is highly durable and has low rolling resistance.
1) Multi-angled grooves - Superior drainage action.
Benefit – Gives firm hold on all surfaces.
2) Large blocks – Assists in water dispersion besides providing excellent support.
Benefit – Ensures the vehicle is well balanced at all times.
3) Numerous sipes – Gives the much needed grip on both wet and dry roads.
Benefit – Decreases noise emissions to make the ride peaceful.
Falken Linam R51 LT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Tyres Similar to Falken Linam R51 LT
Find FALKEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken Linam R51 LT Tyres
Falken is one of the finest tyre companies in the world, and this one, especially depicts just what makes them grand in what they do. This L...
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken Linam R51 LT
Is Falken Linam R51 LT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken Linam R51 LT?
Can I use Falken Linam R51 LT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken Linam R51 LT tyre available on emi?
Is Falken Linam R51 LT compatible with Car?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About FALKEN Tyre
- Q.Required 265/70/15 tyre size for my pajero carA.
You can choose between Bridgestone Dueler D683, Apollo Apterra HT and Falken Wildpeak HT.Answered 30-Jul-2021 16:49:44
- Q.What if I upgrade my swift vxi tyre to size 185/70/r14???A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 195/70 R14 instead of said 185/70 R14. You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer XL, JK Ultima 210S and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:49:02
- Q.Current size is 205/55/16, would like to upgrade to 205/60/16. Is it recommended.?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by automakers as it affects the mileage and handling of the vehicle. If you don’t mind you can switch to larger tyres. However, the given size is not the correct upsize of the existing tyre. You can go with 215/55 R16 tyre size. The best tyre patterns for this size include Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Falken Ziex ZE912.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:12:59