Suitable for hatchbacks and sedans, this tyre offers good wet and dry grip with a quiet and comfortable noise. It comes with Falken's “Special eyes” feature which indicates the need for tyre rotation. This helps in even wearing of the tyres and enhances longevity.
Ideal for- City drives and Highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip
- Wide contact patch makes up for superior handling and steering response
- Lateral sipes make for confident wet performance
- Innovative compound makes for long tyre life
- Straight channels make for a quiet and comfortable ride quality
145 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
345 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours