Available in selective 12” and 14” size range, this tyre comes with special rubber compound that offer improved traction and longer tyre life. The presence of large shoulder blocks make for confident high speed stability.
Ideal for- City use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch makes for superior handling and steering response
- Straight circumferential grooves make for improved wet performance
- 5 pitch variation design makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Large shoulder blocks with tie-bars make for improved tyre life
- Better tread depth makes for longer tread life
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
475 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for SINCERA SN845 175/65 R14 82T Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I want to change tyres for my Chevy Enjoy. Which brand would be recommended?A.
Hi Vinod, The MRF ZVTS is a no-non-sense tyre with a long life good traction on gravelly roads. Road noise could be a concern, though. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless The Apollo Alnac is better suited if you cover most of your distance on the highways. Road noise is very well contained for quieter rides. https://tyres.cardekho.com/apollo/alnac/175-70-r14-84h4-tubeless The Falken Sincera is better for wet and dry grip for city use. The wider blocks help it last longer while offering good cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/falken/sincera-sn835/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 02 May 2017 04:33:42