Available in selective 12” and 14” size range, this tyre comes with special rubber compound that offer improved traction and longer tyre life. The presence of large shoulder blocks make for confident high speed stability.
Ideal for- City use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide contact patch makes for superior handling and steering response
- Straight circumferential grooves make for improved wet performance
- 5 pitch variation design makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Large shoulder blocks with tie-bars make for improved tyre life
- Better tread depth makes for longer tread life
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating88
88 (560 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.