Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeLow noiseComfortWet GripDry Grip
More Variants Of Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211
|205/65 R15 94T||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211 Features
About Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211
It is an all-season touring tyre that offers a quiet and comfortable ride quality. It comes with variable angled sipes for better traction over wet and dry surfaces. Silica enriched compound makes for enhanced tyre life and performance.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica enriched tread compound makes for superior wet performance
- Variable angled sipes make for improved traction and superior braking
- Increased tread depth makes for longer tread life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for active noise reduction
Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about falken Tyre
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25