Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Price List
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 255/65 R16 109T||Tubeless||Rs.12096|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 285/60 R18 120H||Tubeless||Rs.25112|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 235/65 R17 104T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 265/65 R17 112T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 LT215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 LT215/75 R15 97S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 LT235/75 R15 104S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK AT01 LT235/75 R15 101S||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Features
It is an all-terrain tyre that comes equipped with large tread blocks arranged in an innovative tread pattern that leads to superior traction on as well as off the tarmac. Its solid construction makes it very durable over rocky surfaces.
Ideal for- Rocky/Mucky surfaces and well paved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Multi-angled grooves make for superior traction over mud, water and snow
- Variable shoulder block design makes for a quiet ride quality
- Solid construction makes for enhanced durability and enhanced tyre life
Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Tyres Similar to Falken WILDPEAK AT01
Find FALKEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Tyres
Falken finds its place among some of the most renowned companies in the world, and one can hardly wonder why with tyres such as these. This ...
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken WILDPEAK AT01
Is Falken WILDPEAK AT01 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken WILDPEAK AT01?
Can I use Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken WILDPEAK AT01 tyre available on emi?
Is Falken WILDPEAK AT01 compatible with Car?
Car Using Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Tyres
Popular Falken WILDPEAK AT01 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About FALKEN Tyre
- Q.Current size is 205/55/16, would like to upgrade to 205/60/16. Is it recommended.?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by automakers as it affects the mileage and handling of the vehicle. If you don’t mind you can switch to larger tyres. However, the given size is not the correct upsize of the existing tyre. You can go with 215/55 R16 tyre size. The best tyre patterns for this size include Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Falken Ziex ZE912.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:12:59
- Q.I have Honda Jazz diesel travel so far 130000km. I have used two make of tyres so far. Bridgestone for 62000 kms and alcon for around 70000 kms. Now its time to change the tyres. Which brand i should go for which will give better performance than above two. It also should not be very costly.A.
A tyre life of 60k-70k is considered very good in the car tyre segment. Both the brands Bridgestone and Falcon have provided you with their optimum service and tenure. You can either repeat the brand or go for CEAT Milaze X3, which claims to cover a distance of 1 lakh kilometer.Answered 07-Jul-2021 13:02:15
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39