More Variants Of WILDPEAK A/T
|255/65 R16 109T||Tubeless||Rs.12096|
|285/60 R18 120H||Tubeless||Rs.25112|
About Falken WILDPEAK A/T
It is an all-terrain tyre that comes equipped with large tread blocks arranged in an innovative tread pattern that leads to superior traction on as well as off the tarmac. Its solid construction makes it very durable over rocky surfaces.
Ideal for- Rocky/Mucky surfaces and well paved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Multi-angled grooves make for superior traction over mud, water and snow
- Variable shoulder block design makes for a quiet ride quality
- Solid construction makes for enhanced durability and enhanced tyre life
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Car Using Falken WILDPEAK A/T Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours