It is an all-terrain tyre that comes equipped with large tread blocks arranged in an innovative tread pattern that leads to superior traction on as well as off the tarmac. Its solid construction makes it very durable over rocky surfaces.
Ideal for- Rocky/Mucky surfaces and well paved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Multi-angled grooves make for superior traction over mud, water and snow
- Variable shoulder block design makes for a quiet ride quality
- Solid construction makes for enhanced durability and enhanced tyre life
285 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1400 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for WILDPEAK A/T 285/60 R18 120H Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.