Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Price List
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 285/60 R18 120H XL||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 255/65 R16 109T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 265/65 R17 112T||Tubeless||Rs.13260|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 235/65 R17 104T||Tubeless||Rs.16120|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 275/70 R16 114T||Tubeless||Rs.10195|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 245/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.8622|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.8440|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.10080|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 235/75 R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.5954|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.6555|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 265/70 R15 112T||Tubeless||Rs.9360|
|Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 31/10.5 R15 109S||Tubeless||Rs.9390|
Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Features
This is a highway touring tyre for SUVs and comes with superior tread design to offer confident traction over dry and wet surfaces. Increased tread depth makes for a well cushioned ride.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Jagged central rib with sipes makes for superior handling at high speeds
- Increased tread depth makes for long tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for confident dry and wet braking
- Variable pitch shoulders make for a quiet ride quality
Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Tyres Similar to Falken WILDPEAK H/T01
Find FALKEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Tyres
The WildPeak range of tyres have always garnered much praise from tyre critics, and this latest addition, Wildpeak H/T01 means to raise thei...
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken WILDPEAK H/T01
Is Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken WILDPEAK H/T01?
Can I use Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 tyre available on emi?
Is Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 compatible with Car?
Car Using Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Tyres
Popular Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About FALKEN Tyre
- Q.I require Dzire LDi model upsizingA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Thus it is advised to continue with the stock tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Falken Sincera 845.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:50:26
- Q.Can i use 155/80R14 in 155/70R13A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Going for a larger rim wheel will further affect its handling. Hence instead of going for a bigger rim you can opt for wider tread tyre, which will hamper the performance slightly. You can choose 165/65 R13 in place of 155/70 R13. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include CEAT Milaze X3, Bridgestone S322 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:09:35
- Q.best noise less tyre for tuv300A.
For your requisite you can choose any tyre pattern between Apollo Apterra HT2, Maxxis MAP3 and Falken Wildpeak HT 01.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:39:24