More Variants Of WILDPEAK H/T01
|31/10.5 R15 109S||Tubeless||Rs.9390|
|265/70 R15 112T||Tubeless||Rs.9360|
|215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.6555|
|235/75 R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.5954|
|215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.10080|
|235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.8440|
|245/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.8622|
|275/70 R16 114T||Tubeless||Rs.10195|
|235/65 R17 104T||Tubeless||Rs.16120|
|265/65 R17 112T||Tubeless||Rs.13260|
About Falken WILDPEAK H/T01
This is a highway touring tyre for SUVs and comes with superior tread design to offer confident traction over dry and wet surfaces. Increased tread depth makes for a well cushioned ride.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Jagged central rib with sipes makes for superior handling at high speeds
- Increased tread depth makes for long tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for confident dry and wet braking
- Variable pitch shoulders make for a quiet ride quality
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Car Using Falken WILDPEAK H/T01 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours