Falken WILDPEAK H/T01-235/75 R15 105S
- Tyre Size235/75 R15 105S? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesComfortWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeHandlingLow Noise
This is a highway touring tyre for SUVs and comes with superior tread design to offer confident traction over dry and wet surfaces. Increased tread depth makes for a well cushioned ride.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Jagged central rib with sipes makes for superior handling at high speeds
- Increased tread depth makes for long tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for confident dry and wet braking
- Variable pitch shoulders make for a quiet ride quality
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
75 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
925 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours