This is a highway touring tyre for SUVs and comes with superior tread design to offer confident traction over dry and wet surfaces. Increased tread depth makes for a well cushioned ride.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Jagged central rib with sipes makes for superior handling at high speeds
- Increased tread depth makes for long tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern makes for confident dry and wet braking
- Variable pitch shoulders make for a quiet ride quality
31 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
10 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Falken Car Tyres News
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
- VSFalken Sincera SN832i TyresRs.NA *Birla VECTOR TyresRs.NA *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S TyresRs.5360 - 15860 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Michelin LTX Force TyresRs.7155 - 17910 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Pirelli SCORPION ATR TyresRs.7850 - 10222 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *MRF ZSPORT TyresRs.5500 - 5885 *
- VSFalken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *Nexen ATRV TyresRs.4791 - 5427 *