Fiat 500 TyresChange Car
6 different tyre models are available for the Fiat 500 , which wears tyres of 205/40 R17 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Aspire, which is priced at Rs. 8085. The S.drive AS01 at Rs. 13160 is the most expensive tyre available for the 500.
6 Tyres Found
- Bridgestone Potenza S001Rs10895Tubeless205/40 R17 84Y
- Maxxis MA-P1RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless185/55 R15 82V
- Vredestein Quatrac 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless185/55 R15 82H
- Vredestein Snowtrac 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless185/55 R15 82H
- Apollo AspireRs8085Tubeless205/40 R17 84W
- Yokohama S.drive AS01Rs13160Tubeless205/40 R17 84W
Tyres for Cars similar to Fiat 500
Most Viewed Tyres For Fiat 500
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i have fiat adventure.. Wheel size R14.. currently i have 175/80 R14.. like to up size my Tyre.. what is the perfect size?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by any car maker as it hampers the fuel economy and performance of a vehicle. If you can compromise on it you can go for the tyre upsizing in your car. The tyre size of your Fiat Adventura is 175/80 R14 and the best fit upize will be 195/70 R14.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I've Fiat Palio. 1)Current tyre size is 165/80/80R13. What other size can fit in this? 2) Which is best between Yokohama earth1 and bridgestone Firestone or B250. Thanks.A.
Hello Veerendra chikhalkar, You can go for 175/80 R13. It will offer you better road grip and more effective braking. Out of the tyres mentioned by you, go for Yokohama Earth-1 as it comes with a silica infused tyre compound. This means it offers better wet and dry grip and has good life. The tread pattern of the tyre mkes for a quiet and comfortable ride quality. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 12:04:24
- Q.Hi for my xuv w8 im planning to upsize the tyre size cn u pls suggest me....in the same alloys which was company fittedA.
Hi Rajaneesh,he stock size on your XUV is 235/65 R17. The posible upsize is 255/60 R17. You can buy Hankook Dynapro HL RA25 tyre in this size. If offer great handling and ride qulality along with superior wet and dry traction. In case you want something better then go for Pirelli Scorpion Verde. This tyre is better than Hankook Dynapro in every way, and hence a little more expensive. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 09:41:29