Fiat Petra TyresChange Car
52 different tyre models are available for the Fiat Petra , which wears tyres of 175/65 R14 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the PrecisionAce AH01, which is priced at Rs. 2937. The ASSURANCE DURAPLUS at Rs. 6540 is the most expensive tyre available for the Petra.
52 Tyres Found
- JK TaximaxRs5100Tubeless175/65 R14
- MRF ZVTSRs3400Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUSRs6540Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- MRF ZSLKRs5040Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- Pirelli CINTURATO P4Rs4100Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- JK VectraRs5550Tubeless175/65 R14
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs2937Tubeless175/65 R14 82H
- Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424Rs3622Tubeless175/65 R14 82H
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs4317Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
Tyres for Cars similar to Fiat Petra
Most Viewed Tyres For Fiat Petra
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i have fiat adventure.. Wheel size R14.. currently i have 175/80 R14.. like to up size my Tyre.. what is the perfect size?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by any car maker as it hampers the fuel economy and performance of a vehicle. If you can compromise on it you can go for the tyre upsizing in your car. The tyre size of your Fiat Adventura is 175/80 R14 and the best fit upize will be 195/70 R14.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I've Fiat Palio. 1)Current tyre size is 165/80/80R13. What other size can fit in this? 2) Which is best between Yokohama earth1 and bridgestone Firestone or B250. Thanks.A.
Hello Veerendra chikhalkar, You can go for 175/80 R13. It will offer you better road grip and more effective braking. Out of the tyres mentioned by you, go for Yokohama Earth-1 as it comes with a silica infused tyre compound. This means it offers better wet and dry grip and has good life. The tread pattern of the tyre mkes for a quiet and comfortable ride quality. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 12:04:24