Fiat Punto Pure TyresChange Car
26 different tyre models are available for the Fiat Punto Pure , which wears tyres of 165/80 R14 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Amazer 3G, which is priced at Rs. 2600. The DURAPLUS at Rs. 4620 is the most expensive tyre available for the Punto Pure.
26 Tyres Found
- JK Ultima SportRs3887Tubeless165/80 R14
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3500Tubeless165/80 R14 85H
- Bridgestone TURANZA AR20Rs4375Tubeless165/80 R14 85H
- Apollo Amazer 3GRs2600Tubeless165/80 R14 85T
- MRF ZV2KRs2600Tubeless165/80 R14 88S
- MRF ZV2KRs2845Tubeless165/80 R14 85T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUSRs3300Tubeless165/80 R14 85T
- Yokohama Earth-1Rs4005Tubeless165/80 R14 85T
- JK TaximaxRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless165/80 R14
Tyres for Cars similar to Fiat Punto Pure
Most Viewed Tyres For Fiat Punto Pure
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i have fiat adventure.. Wheel size R14.. currently i have 175/80 R14.. like to up size my Tyre.. what is the perfect size?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by any car maker as it hampers the fuel economy and performance of a vehicle. If you can compromise on it you can go for the tyre upsizing in your car. The tyre size of your Fiat Adventura is 175/80 R14 and the best fit upize will be 195/70 R14.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I've Fiat Palio. 1)Current tyre size is 165/80/80R13. What other size can fit in this? 2) Which is best between Yokohama earth1 and bridgestone Firestone or B250. Thanks.A.
Hello Veerendra chikhalkar, You can go for 175/80 R13. It will offer you better road grip and more effective braking. Out of the tyres mentioned by you, go for Yokohama Earth-1 as it comes with a silica infused tyre compound. This means it offers better wet and dry grip and has good life. The tread pattern of the tyre mkes for a quiet and comfortable ride quality. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 12:04:24