Fiat Siena TyresChange Car
35 different tyre models are available for the Fiat Siena , which wears tyres of 175/70 R13 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 1950. The B250 at Rs. 6480 is the most expensive tyre available for the Siena.
35 Tyres Found
- MRF ZVTSRs3200Tubeless175/70 R13
- Bridgestone TURANZA AR20Rs3900Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3300Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs4885Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Yokohama A.drive AA01Rs3850Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- MRF ZVTSRs3200Tube175/70 R13 82S
- Falken SINCERA SN835Rs3285Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- Aeolus GreenAce AG02Rs2282Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Kenda KR-23Rs1950Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
Tyres for Cars similar to Fiat Siena
Most Viewed Tyres For Fiat Siena
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i have fiat adventure.. Wheel size R14.. currently i have 175/80 R14.. like to up size my Tyre.. what is the perfect size?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by any car maker as it hampers the fuel economy and performance of a vehicle. If you can compromise on it you can go for the tyre upsizing in your car. The tyre size of your Fiat Adventura is 175/80 R14 and the best fit upize will be 195/70 R14.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I've Fiat Palio. 1)Current tyre size is 165/80/80R13. What other size can fit in this? 2) Which is best between Yokohama earth1 and bridgestone Firestone or B250. Thanks.A.
Hello Veerendra chikhalkar, You can go for 175/80 R13. It will offer you better road grip and more effective braking. Out of the tyres mentioned by you, go for Yokohama Earth-1 as it comes with a silica infused tyre compound. This means it offers better wet and dry grip and has good life. The tread pattern of the tyre mkes for a quiet and comfortable ride quality. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 12:04:24