Force Gurkha TyresChange Car
67 different tyre models are available for the Force Gurkha , which wears tyres of 235/70 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 4200. The LTX Force at Rs. 13500 is the most expensive tyre available for the Gurkha.
67 Tyres Found
- MRF Wanderer O/RRs7950Tubeless235/70 R16
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs7050Tubeless235/70 R16 106H
- Michelin LTX ForceRs13500Tubeless245/70 R16
- Bridgestone DUELER D689Rs7850Tube235/70 R16 109S
- Continental ContiCrossContact ATRs5111Tubeless245/70 R16 FR 109T
- Michelin LTX ForceRs8955Tubeless235/70 R16
- JK Ranger H/TRs6170Tubeless235/70 R16
- Apollo Apterra HTRs6730Tube235/70 R16 105S
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs8740Tubeless245/70 R16 107H
Tyres for Cars similar to Force Gurkha
Most Viewed Tyres For Force Gurkha
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For Ford Endevoure 2013 4x2 autoA.
Hello Uday, I think Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be very good tyres for your Ford Endeavour. These are all-terrain tyres, and hence, offer great performance on-road as well as off-road. The braking, grip and tyre life on these are very good. You could also go for Goodyear Wrangler, but Geolandar would be a better buy. In case you want something top of the line, then Michelin LTX Force would be the perfect option for you. These tyres offer excellent wet and dry grip and have a very long tread life and very short braking distance, making them very safe. They offer high durability and are suitable for off-road as well as on-road drives. Regards, Ramit RegardsAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:45:47