Ford Figo TyresChange Car
74 different tyre models are available for the Ford Figo , which wears tyres of 175/65 R14 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-20, which is priced at Rs. 2650. The S.drive AS01 at Rs. 6570 is the most expensive tyre available for the Figo.
74 Tyres Found
- Kenda KR-20Rs2650Tubeless195/55 R15 85V
- JK TaximaxRs5100Tubeless175/65 R14
- MRF ZVTSRs3400Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUSRs6540Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- MRF ZSLKRs5040Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- Pirelli CINTURATO P4Rs4100Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- JK VectraRs5550Tubeless175/65 R14
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs2937Tubeless175/65 R14 82H
- Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424Rs3622Tubeless175/65 R14 82H
Tyres for Cars similar to Ford Figo
Most Viewed Tyres For Ford Figo
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Ford Figo diesel 2013, upside recommendation pleaseA.
Hello Debarata Chakraborty, For Ford Figo, the stock tyre size is 175/65 R14. Upsizes possible in 14" rims are 185/65 R14 and 195/55 R14. In case you want to upsize to tyres in 15" rim size, then go for 185/55 R15 or 195/55 R15. For best handling and ride comfort, we would recommend 185/65 R14 or 185/55 R15. Go for 195mm width tyres only if you are a very aggressive driver and need good braking response and vehicluar stability at very high speeds. But this size would make the steering feel a bit heavy, the fuel efficiency could drop slightly and the ride quality may also get affected. Regards, RamitAnswered 23 Oct 2017 12:36:40
- Q.I have fod figo 1.5D titanium nov-2012 model car.It's runnning is 34000kms now .I'm thinking of changing tyres .please recommend me the best tyres for my car .My running is on long routes mostly and city use occassionally.thanksA.
Hello Amol, Since your majority of usage is over highways, you would require tyres that not only perform well over weta ndd ry surfaces but are also very safe and offer a very comfortable ride quality. Keeping these factors in mind, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Turanza AR 20 or Michelin Energy XM2. Both these tyres offer superior wet and dry grip, precise handling and control, effective braking but in terms of ride quality and comfort, Michelin is a tad better than Bridgestone. Michlein would also offer you longer tread life. Drive safely ! Regards RamitAnswered 21 Jul 2017 09:01:23
- Q.What is the best best tyre for Ford Figo-No.175 / 65R 14 Bridgstone, MRF, AppoloA.
Hi Shailesh, Since you are looking for the best of the lot, I'd say you go with Bridgestone. You can start with Bridgestone B290. But if you want something better then go for Turanza AR20. It is a great tyre, comes with Silica compound and offers great traction over wet and dry. It also has a pretty good tread life. If you are looking at a tyre with better fuel efficiency then go for Bridgestone Ecopia tyre. The company claims it improves fuel efficiency by 7-10%. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 11:27:43