Ford New Ikon TyresChange Car
35 different tyre models are available for the Ford New Ikon , which wears tyres of 175/70 R13 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 1950. The B250 at Rs. 6480 is the most expensive tyre available for the New Ikon.
35 Tyres Found
- MRF ZVTSRs3200Tubeless175/70 R13
- Bridgestone TURANZA AR20Rs3900Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3300Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs4885Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Yokohama A.drive AA01Rs3850Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- MRF ZVTSRs3200Tube175/70 R13 82S
- Falken SINCERA SN835Rs3285Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- Aeolus GreenAce AG02Rs2282Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Kenda KR-23Rs1950Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
Tyres for Cars similar to Ford New Ikon
Most Viewed Tyres For Ford New Ikon
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Looking for an advise whether to stick to the Goodyear tyres or go for something else for ecosport titanium model. Usually driven on bad roads. Please suggestA.
Hi Piyush, You can choose out of MRF Wanderer Sport or Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyres. In terms of grip and comfort, Firestone is a better product but Wanderer is more durable. So, if you drive over very bad roads then MRF Wanderer would be good, but for a moderate use over paved and unpaved roads, FIrestone should be a good choice. Regards, RamitAnswered 03 Nov 2017 09:30:56
- Q.Looking for best tyres for ford EcoSport 205/60r16.. please throw some light on the recommendation. Currently it runs on MRF.A.
Hi Janarthanan, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre for your Ecosport. The tyre offers a very good ride quality and superior traction along with good good durability over rough or un-paved roads. In case you want a better tyre then go for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre. It would offer even better ride comfort and suoerior handling with exceptional grip. However, if budget is not a constraint and you want to go for something top of line then Michelin Primacy 3ST would be a very good option. This tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride quality, long tread life and excellent grip and handling. Regards, RamitAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:46:30
- Q.Ford Figo diesel 2013, upside recommendation pleaseA.
Hello Debarata Chakraborty, For Ford Figo, the stock tyre size is 175/65 R14. Upsizes possible in 14" rims are 185/65 R14 and 195/55 R14. In case you want to upsize to tyres in 15" rim size, then go for 185/55 R15 or 195/55 R15. For best handling and ride comfort, we would recommend 185/65 R14 or 185/55 R15. Go for 195mm width tyres only if you are a very aggressive driver and need good braking response and vehicluar stability at very high speeds. But this size would make the steering feel a bit heavy, the fuel efficiency could drop slightly and the ride quality may also get affected. Regards, RamitAnswered 23 Oct 2017 12:36:40