Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Highlights
Goodyear Assurance Duraplus is a tubeless tyre available in 14 and 15 inches size range. There are 7 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3300 - Rs 8340, the Assurance Duraplus tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Hyundai Elite i20, Honda City, Toyota Innova, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, and Maruti Swift Dzire.
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Price List
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3500|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3300|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.6540|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 175/65 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.6540|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5940|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 205/65 R15 99S||Tubeless||Rs.8340|
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Features
Goodyear Assurance Duraplus is built to last longer. It offer long mileage & has been strengthened with to increase adaptability to withstand tough Indian road conditions. The Assurance Duraplus is available in 7 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior durability against rough surfaces
- Improved tyre life
- Excellent wet and dry traction
- Precise handling and control
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS?
Can I use Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Tyres
Popular Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about goodyear Tyre
- Q.Which is the best tyres for swift zdi 2015A.
Maruti Swift is shod with 185/70 R14 tyres. You can choose the best fit tyres from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:32:21
- Q.Alto k 10 I want to buy new tyre s322/b290 which is best or otherA.
Maruti Alto K10 comes equipped with 155/65 R13 tyres. Both tyres i.e. Bridgestone S322 and B290 you have mentioned are good tyres. Moreover, other choices in this category include CEAT Milaze X3, Goodyear Asssurance Duraplus 2, etc.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:00:48
- Q.What would be the best tyre fir ford fiesta classic dieselA.
For your Ford Fiesta Classic diesel sedan in the premium category you can choose Goodyear Assurance Duraplus or Bridgestone B250, while in the economical segment JK Vectra or CEAT FuelSmarrt can be a good choice.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:46:36